CABLE SUSPENSION CLAMP GUARD(DEAD END) (DE-16001)
Dead ends, used extensively throughout power distribution systems, are often situated in close proximity to grounded structures. These minimal clearances can often lead to bird and animal contacts.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support linemen in incorporating features unique to only Reliaguard Dead End Guards.
- Dead End guards are manufactured to allow for a wide range of conductor exit angles. Further, the exit points accommodate a wide range of conductor diameters.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Dead-end Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the guard once applied is a critical design feature to be considered
- Manufactured with a superior closure design to ensure the dead-end guards stay where they are installed
- Guards can accommodate conductor exiting at various angles
- Fits a wide range of dead-ends
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- Salisbury HDSO-88L-6
- Salisbury HDSO-88L-L8
- Salisbury HPS
- Most dog leg clamp style dead end connections
- Bolted Bethea connections
- Most automatic dead end connections
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Diameter Dimension*||Additional Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Dead End Guard||DE-16001||18.2 (462.3)||6.3 (160)||0.91 (23.1)side port||6|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)