CLAMP-TOP INSULATOR GUARD(PI-12002)
For most powerline structures, post insulators are situated on perch locations preferred by birds. Phase to phase or phase to ground contact from wingspans are common. The Reliaguard Clamp-Top Insulator Guard specifically accommodates the K-Line Insulator. The guard is designed to remain securely retained in place without compromising an insulator’s BIL rating.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support linemen to incorporate features unique to the Reliaguard Clamp-Top Insulator Guard.
- The Reliaguard Clamp-Top Insulator Guard accommodates the K-Line Insulator.
- When used with conductor cover the Reliaguard Clamp-Top Insulator Guard provides complete coverage.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Clamp-Top Insulator Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the cover once applied is a critical design feature to be considered
- Guards can accommodate various conductor diameters
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- K-Line Insulator
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Diameter Dimension*||Additional Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Clamp-Top Insulator Guard||PI-12002||7 (177.8)||5.37 (136.4)||1.88 (47.8)base port||12|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)