CROSS ARM GUARD (BB- 30520-S)
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support linemen in incorporating features unique to only Reliaguard Cross Arm Guards.
- Cross Arm Guards effectively enclose steel cross arms and are designed to ensure long-term retention
- The push fasteners included with each guard provide a reliable method of protecting guards from being inadvertently opened and dislodged
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Cross Arm Guards are designed to stay in place
- Retention of the guard once applied is a critical design feature to be considered
- Manufactured with a superior closure design to ensure the cross arm guards stay where they are installed
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
All 3”x5” steel cross arms
Covers for additional equipment types required for volume orders will be designed by Reliaguard as requested by customers.
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Width Diameter*||Length Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Cross Arm Guard||BB- 30520-S||3.00 (76.2)||5.00 (127)||20.00 (508)||12|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)