PIN INSULATOR GUARD(PI-12001)
For most powerline structures, pin insulators are situated on perch locations preferred by birds. Phase to phase or phase to ground contact from wingspans are common. Reliaguard Pin Insulator Guards protect endangered species, birds, squirrels, raccoons, snakes, feral cats and other wildlife from contact with energized risk points.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support our linemen to incorporate features unique to only Reliaguard Pin Insulator Guards.
- Reliaguard Pin Insulator Guards are designed to remain securely in place without compromising an insulator’s BIL rating
- Pin Insulator Guards accommodate a wide range of wire sizes and configurations. Guards can be adapted to fit various insulator neck types for volume orders.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard Pin Insulator Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the guard once applied is a critical design feature to be considered.
- Guards accommodate a wide range of wire conductors and configurations
- Fits a wide range of insulators
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- Fits Tie Top Pin Insulators (C/F/J/K-Neck Sizes)
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Diameter Dimension*||Additional Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Pin Insulator Cover||PI-12001||3.25 (82.5)||5.75 (146)||4.00 (101.6)base port||12|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)