REGULATOR KIT S400 RETRO (RK-11022K)
REGULATOR KIT S400 RETRO
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support linemen in incorporating features unique to only Reliaguard Retro Kit guards.
- Retro Kit Guards effectively enclose bushing connections and are designed to ensure long-term retention.
- The push fastener included with each cover provides an optional method of safeguarding covers from being inadvertently opened and dislodged.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Retro Kit Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the guard once applied is a critical design feature to be considered
- Manufactured with a superior closure design to ensure the retro kit guards stay where they are installed
- Guards can accommodate conductor exiting at various angles
- Best results are achieved when installed with GreyEEL Conductor Cover
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- Siemens 333/374 kVa or 437/489 Amp
- Siemens 250/280 kVa or 328/367 Amp
- Siemens 167/187 kVa or 219/245 Amp
Guards for additional equipment types required for volume orders will be designed by Reliaguard as requested by customers.
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Diameter Dimension*||Additional Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Siemens Regulator Kit 167 - 4001||RK-11022K||10.2 (259)||7.75 (196.9)||2.63 ( )base port||1|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)
1Regulator kit includes two (2) bushing guards