CABLE SUSPENSION CLAMP GUARD(DEAD END) (DE-16001)
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support linemen in incorporating features unique to only Reliaguard Dead End Guards.
- Dead End guards are manufactured to allow for a wide range of conductor exit angles. Further, the exit points accommodate a wide range of conductor diameters.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Dead-end Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the guard once applied is a critical design feature to be considered
- Manufactured with a superior closure design to ensure the dead-end guards stay where they are installed
- Guards can accommodate conductor exiting at various angles
- Fits a wide range of dead-ends
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- Salisbury HDSO-88L-6
- Salisbury HDSO-88L-L8
- Salisbury HPS
- Most dog leg clamp style dead end connections
- Bolted Bethea connections
- Most automatic dead end connections
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Diameter Dimension*||Additional Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Dead End Guard||DE-16001||18.2 (462.3)||6.3 (160)||0.91 (23.1)side port||6|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)