CABLE TERMINATION GUARD (TC-14002)
Points of termination are typically configured near grounded support structures or bonded brackets and are important to protect from animal reach or bird wingspan.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support our linemen to incorporate features unique only to Reliaguard Termination Guards.
- Termination guards are designed to accommodate a wide variety of conductor diameters and offer complete coverage of the bolted connection and the compression cable connector.
- Terminations are often situated next to arresters and like lightning arresters are susceptible to high intensity heat which is why protecting them with a non-flammable product is critically important.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Termination Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the cover once applied is a critical design feature to be considered.
- Guards can accommodate a wide variety of conductor diameters
- Complete coverage of the bolted connection and compression cable connection
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- Most #1 underground cable terminations
- 500 MCM wire size cable terminations
- 750 MCM wire size cable terminations
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension*||Diameter Dimension*||Additional Dimension*||Min Order Quantity|
|Termination Guard Lite||TC-14002||10.59 (269)||3 (76.2)||1.5 (38.1)base port||12|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)