External Back Up Fuse Guard (TC-20001)
Points of connections are typically configured near grounded support structures or bonded brackets and are important to protect from animal reach or bird wingspan.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of CAD designers support our linemen to incorporate features unique only to Reliaguard Termination Guards.
- Termination guards are designed to accommodate a wide variety of conductor diameters and offer complete coverage of the bolted connection and the compression cable connector.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard® Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the cover once applied is a critical design feature to be considered.
- Guards can accommodate a wide variety of conductor diameters
- Complete coverage of the bolted connection and compression cable connection
- Best results are achieved when installed with GreyEEL Conductor Cover
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Height Dimension *||Diameter Dimension *||Additional Dimension *||Min Order Quantity|
|External Back Up Fuse Guard||TC-20001||11.88 (302)||3 (76.2)||1.5 (38.1) base port||12|
*Dimensions in inches (millimeters)