HOT STICKABLE TIE TOP INSULATOR GUARD (PI-13010K, PI-13024)
For most powerline structures, Tie Top insulators are situated on perch locations preferred by birds. Phase to phase or phase to ground contact from wingspans are common. Reliaguard Tie Top Insulator Guards prevent outages, protecting endangered species, birds, squirrels, raccoons, snakes, feral cats and other wildlife from contact with energized risk points. These guards are a perfect addition to your Avian Protection Plan.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, designs consider all risk points. A team of skilled CAD designers support our linemen to incorporate features unique to only Reliaguard Tie Top Insulator Guards.
- Reliaguard Tie Top Insulator Guards are designed to remain securely in place without compromising an insulator’s BIL rating
- Tie Top Insulator Guards accommodate a wide range of wire sizes and are easily installed with a Hot Stick – Made in the USA.
- All Reliaguard products are made from Reliatanium, a proprietary material designed by Reliaguard’s chemical engineering founders.
- Reliatanium achieves a V-0 flammability classification, the highest rating for the UL 94 test standard and has a 15+ year lifespan.
Ease of installation
Power linemen like our products because:
- Reliaguard Tie Top Insulator Guards are designed to stay in place. Retention of the guard once applied is a critical design feature to be considered.
- Fits wire sizes #6 AWG to 954 kcmil
- Fits ANSI class 55-3 through 55-7 and ANSI class 56-1 polymer and porcelain insulators
- Accordion design easily accommodates angled installations
Designed to prevent wildlife caused outages, these guards are tested for application on equipment up to 38kV.
|Product Name||Part Number||Length Dimension 3||Pack Size (MOQ)|
|HS Tie Top Pin Insulator CFJ Kit1||PI-13010K||73||3|
|22” Extension Arms2||PI-13024||22||12|
1Center piece and (2) Arms
2 Add-on extension Arms for more coverage
3Assembled length for kit