ReliaWrap Pole Wrap(RW – 30100; RW – 36036; RW - 36048)
ReliaWrap is a premium grade pole wrap formed from a 0.040″ thick UV stabilized polymer. ReliaWrap is designed to be a barrier to prevent animals such as squirrels, racoons and other climbing animals from reaching energized structures. ReliaWrap also prevents destructive species such as woodpeckers from damaging poles.
Better by Design
- Based on the 100 years of collective knowledge of the Reliaguard linemen who specialize in wildlife mitigation, Reliaguard product designs take into consideration all contact risk areas.
- ReliaWrap is cut to various sizes based upon the application a utility will be deploying.
Ease of installation
- ReliaWrap is fastened with nails or screws
- ReliaWrap will not rip or tear
Fits the following equipment manufacturers’ products:
- For Wooden Poles
|Product #||Description / Size|
|RW-30100||ReliaWrap – 30” x 100’ – Rolls|
|RW-36036||ReliaWrap -36 x 36 – pre-cut sheet*|
|RW-36048||ReliaWrap -36 x 48 – pre-cut sheet*|
* “Pre-Cut Sheet” packaged in quantities of 12